Saturday, January 5, 2008

Entrecard.com

I guess since this is the thing that brought me most of my traffic, i should describe it :)

It's not intended to make money, it's only for advertising your blog. It has it's own currency called ECs. You place a small widget on your page and you gain these credits by displaying ads on it. You get paid credits every 24 hours of displaying an ad. To increase the amount of credits you get per ad displayed, you need to get visits from other entercard members who click the "drop yours" button under the widget. By doing that, they get 1 credit and it increases the cost to display an ad on your page, so you get more credits per ad.
Here are my stats at the minute:






It's actually pretty simple and it's a great way to get some traffic to your blog. I can say it's a must have for any serious blogger.

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Entrecard has been doing wonders for me. I am certain it will do the same for you. Good luck!